Position only open for workers enrolled in the Disability List as per Italian Law 68/99 art.1
Tyvak International Srl is looking for an Office Manager. The candidate will join the Administration & Finance Office and will support the current Senior Admin in the management of the company.
In detail, the responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Reception management and call screening
- Welcome clients and new employees
- Organize shipments (import/export), travel and related logistics (i.e. insurance)
- Organize participation at trade shows and promotional materials (brochures etc)
- Manage full cycle of purchase orders (POs) using ERP software and Excel
- Basic accounting (i.e. invoice management, cash tracking)
- Organize Health and Safety training courses and liaise with RSPP
- Manage the office supplies and related services
- Assist the team and tasks aimed at the proper functioning of the office
- Support the Senior Administration with ad-hoc tasks
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Basic understanding of accounting notions
- Excellent command of Excel and general MS Office package
- Fluency in English
- Diploma or Degree (secretarial, management, economics or similar)
- Confidentiality, excellent communication and organizational skills, precision, and flexibility
Tyvak International S.R.L.is the first European subsidiary of Terran Orbital Corporation, already owner of Tyvak Nanosatellite Systems Inc., based in Irvine (CA, USA). The corporation’s technical team is one of the most experienced small satellite groups in the industry with unique experience and capabilities in the development of nanosatellite missions and advanced technologies.
The main company office is located in Torino, Italy. Salary and benefits are market competitive. Position expected to be filled as soon as possible.