Deliver the perfect app experience
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are an international company with main offices in Berlin and Kathmandu and backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress in your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app – by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com, and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android, and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heat-maps, User Analysis)
Come join a creative team at UXCam dedicated to mobile app experience analytics. Here you will help millions of app users by empowering international apps with insights you help generate through iOS SDK.
You will be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Work with the SDK team to develop, improve and extend the iOS SDK aimed at a range of iOS devices by:
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and fitness of the SDK code
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- 5+ years of commercial software development
- 4+ years of iOS development experience, including having shipped applications
- Experience in maintaining a codebase across multiple releases
- Proficient written and spoken English
Should be proficient with:
- AV frameworks
- GCD and other threading systems (and problems of multi-threaded code)
- iOS framework development
- Git version control
- Unit and UI testing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Understanding the difference between UIKit, OpenGL, and Metal-based applications
- Low-level knowledge of how iOS code works
- Experience with performance testing and tuning
- Experience with Android, React-native, Xamarin, Phonegap/Cordova
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive Salary
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities