Deliver the perfect app experience
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are an international company with main offices in Berlin and Kathmandu and backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress in your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app – by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com, and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android, and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heat-maps, User Analysis)
- Maintain, improve, and further develop the Python/Django Backend to stay ahead of the competition.
- Research on latest technologies and tools in data processing and analytics, to make sure we are providing the fastest & most reliable service to our customers.
- Optimize methods, databases, and database queries to ensure high performance of all features.
- Improve and own monitoring tools to understand our performance, and to improve it where needed.
- Develop and implement new data analytics methods depending on the needs of the customers.
- Build a team of data engineers, hire and train the best talents in Nepal.
- Maintain the DevOps and server setups of the Django infrastructure.
- Ensure that both the process of the implementation, and the setup follow security standards, and don’t leave us vulnerable to data exposure or attacks.
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist & Data Engineer.
- Ability to write excellent, scalable Python code and in-depth knowledge of advanced Python data analytics and visualization toolboxes (pandas, scikit, numpy, seaborn).
- In-depth understanding of PostgreSQL queries and ability.
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Outstanding supervision, mentorship abilities – leading a substantive area of work, or line management of a team.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar with more than 3 years of experience.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly, and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities