AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and research and development services. Accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors for the entire life cycle of their products, even made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.) Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is witnessing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
With a view to strengthening the team, we seek a V&V Space System Engineer.
- Technical support to the design of a test platform on the Cloud;
- SW installation on test platform;
- SW application configuration on test platform;
- Execution of validation tests;
- Support for the management of HW / SW anomalies;
- Support to configuration management;
- Generation of test reports;
- Update of project documentation.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies;
- Experience in the integration and validation of software systems of complex systems in the Space area;
- Knowledge of the PDGS architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of systems integration activity;
- Knowledge of IBM systems;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Availability to travel in Europe for short stays;
- Knowledge of scripting languages in Shell Linux environment.