The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For our biggest client, ESA/ESTEC, we are recruiting a Video Conferencing Administrative Assistant for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their ESA Travel and Videoconference Management Office
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as a team member of the ESA Corporate Video Conferencing Service, with the following responsibilities;
- Video conferences are correctly booked and configured in accordance with ESA Policies and procedures;
- Maximum utilisation of the available resources is achieved through efficient booking;
- Real-time monitoring of VIP conferences, with pro-active intervention when required;
- Provide a real-time help and assistance service for ongoing video conferences across the Agency;
- Act as a single-point of contact for external parties who wish to interface to the ESA Video Conference facilities;
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through the provision of Corporate Video Conference service;
- Coordinate fault resolution activities between technical and facility suppliers to restore service in the fastest possible time;
- Coordinating service delivery with internal and external interfaces, such as;
- Facility Management Teams in all ESA centres;
- ESA ICT Service Managers and Suppliers;
- The ESA Communications Teams;
- At local (ESTEC) level, contribute to the correct setup of all the public Video Conferencing facilities;
- Videoconference facilities and locations are neat, tidy and appropriately configured;
- All equipment in the video conference locations is functioning correctly;
- Check routinely that all ESA sites are harmonised and are providing a similar quality of service in all locations;
- Apply the internal Quality Management processes to the delivery of the video conferencing service and coordinate process management with the ESA Quality Management team;
- Contribute to the production of the monthly utilisation and operations reporting, as defined by the head of the Video Conferencing service.
- As per Job Class with at least five years of experience in ICT service and operations management;
- Affinity to high quality customer service or support diplomatic when interacting with customers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English, French / German / Italian knowledge are additional assets;
- Experience with telephone and video conferencing systems and protocols;
- Be able to work un-supervised;
- Flexible attitude, able to cope with high workload pressure, success-oriented, available for occasional extra hours coverage;
- Quick to learn;
- Previous ESA experience is an additional asset.
What Do We Offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.