Together we open space to change the world for good
We are seeking an Avionics Electrical Ground Systems Engineer to join our Avionics team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with electrical ground systems related to aircraft and spacecraft. This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills.
- Design, Develop and Maintain multiple Electrical Ground Systems related to air and space vehicle avionics and instrumentation systems in an operational environment
- Electrical system design and component selection.
- Evaluation, selection, and integration of COTS subsystems.
- Develop, integrate, and operate electrical systems to meet requirements, company standards and
- Federal Regulations
- Troubleshoot complex systems using test tools, schematics, and teamwork.
- Constantly learn new things—and share them with your team members
- Provide engineering support to avionics engineering design, manufacturing, and production teams
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you bring
- Must have a B.Sc. Engineering degree from an accredited university
- Experience with design and integration of RF, Communications and Telemetry equipment
- Experience with test tools like Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers,
- Experience with Electrical Schematics, Load Analysis, Requirement Verifications,
- Experience with digital communication protocols such as RS232, RS422, RS485, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, CAN
- Experience with Networking and PC/IT hardware integration and troubleshooting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Highly organized