We are the world’s first commercial spaceline and vertically integrated aerospace company. With our sister company, The Spaceship Company we are developing and operating a new generation of space vehicles to open space for everyone.
Who we are
Virgin Galactic is on track to become the world’s first commercial space line. It is dedicated to becoming a world leader in sub-orbital commercial space tourism and small satellite launch services with a longer term vision to develop other space technologies that have the potential to open space to significantly more people and users. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver and can make things happen – apply today!
Our companies are quite possibly the most fun and innovative place to work for someone like you! We are seeking a variety of interns to help develop the next generation of commercial space. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver and can make things happen then apply today!
For approximately 12 weeks you will be immersed in our incredible culture and work on challenging and meaningful projects that directly relate to company goals. The hands-on experience you will gain along with opportunities to engage with our exceptional executives, engineers and other professionals will be incredibly valuable in shaping the foundation for your future.
Deadline to apply is November 13, 2020.
Let’s look at some of the possible areas you could work in!
Based on your educational background and/or experience you may find yourself working in:
- Supply Chain
What you bring
So, what do you need in order to join our team? Well, we want you to come as you are + a few other items…like:
- Currently enrolled in a nationally accredited university, pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, communications, finance, marketing, hospitality, IT, or another business related field.
- A top notch education including formal training, awards, internship experience, high GPA, a top of class student.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA is ideal, but not a deal breaker
- Ideal candidates have will have completed at least their sophomore year by summer 2021
Other FANTASTIC Perks
- Monthly socials to connect with the people you work with…because let’s face it…we all need that human connection.
- Potential to attend one of the world’s largest rocket competition – Spaceport America Cup 2021
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Virgin Galactic is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Virgin Galactic is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Req No. 2020-6006