VisionSpace is a NewSpace company developing enterprise-grade solutions for satellite missions. We are a reliable and experienced partner for satellite and ground station monitoring and control systems, using automation and artificial intelligence.
VisionSpace is a company linked to new technologies that operates in the Aerospace and Defense sector. We intend to hire a Computer Technician with some skills in the area of Web and/or UI programming.
The official working language in the company is English, however we are willing to accept candidates without proficiency as long as they commit to learning the language immediately.
- Training in the area of computer programming;
- Ability to find and correct errors in programs, systems and software;
- Understanding the basic concepts of algebra;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, set priorities and deliver on time;
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows;
- Comprehension of written and spoken English;
At VisionSpace you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with a multidisciplinary and international team.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will be as follows:
- Development of back-end/back-office solutions and interoperability with a front-end component;
- Development of web services;
- Development of system usage manuals;
- Development of procedures and automation thereof;
- Management of Web Pages;
- Management of networks and servers;
- Competitive salary and fantastic work environment;
- Regular participation in various types of events organized by the company in Portugal and Germany;
- Permanent contract (applicable to candidates who demonstrate a good level of English);
- Home-office and remote work after the trial period;
Do you have the desired profile and want to be part of our team? Send us your application.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse VisionSpace Technologies. Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
[NEW] VisionSpace is deeply in solidarity with Ukrainian citizens, therefore paying special attention to all candidates coming from that country. For these, we will have special conditions to support their integration into the European Union, giving them all comfort and respect they (and their families) deserve.