VisionSpace Technologies is a dynamic and experienced consulting, technology and engineering service business which develops and integrates enterprise-level solutions for the Space sector. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals focused on delivering smart and reliable solutions in the fields of Aerospace Engineering, Cyber Security Engineering, Automated Systems Solutions and Machine Learning.We are looking for a proactive cyber security engineer to further strengthen our cyber security team at our Head office located in Darmstadt, Germany.
We are looking for Experts in the field of Machine Learning to further strengthen our AI/ML team at our Head office in Darmstadt, Germany.
You will be working for Software R&D projects that apply AI/ML to build solutions for the Space Industry. As one of your first tasks, you will join the team currently working under a European Space Agency (ESA) contract to redefine the way ESOC conducts spacecraft mission operations. Additionally, you will be asked to assist in the bidding process for other ML/AI related projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- MSc. Degree in Computer Science, Robotics and Engineering, Physics, or similar university degrees
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development
- Strong academic and/or professional background in Machine Learning
- Proficiency with programming languages Java, C++ and Python
- Capability to employ AI/ML solutions to solve real-world problems
- Strong communication skills in English, both writing and speaking, to interact appropriately with team staff
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with the development and/or operations of space systems
- Academic and/or professional background in other domains of Artificial Intelligence, for example, planning and optimization
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse VisionSpace Technologies. Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.