VisionSpace - a NewSpace company - develops and integrates enterprise-grade solutions for satellite mission. We are a reliable and experienced partner for satelllite and ground statin monitoring and control systems, using automation and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a Security Architect with a strong background in technical management to join our team and engage in our ongoing and future projects. This includes security by design, overseeing the overall architecture and design, providing strategic and tactical direction to development teams, ensuring performance and security baselines, and driving overall quality and security standards.
Activities of Security Architect include the following tasks:
- Maintain the security of our system, network and development operations
- Design and implement security architectures according to organizational needs, latest cybersecurity threats as well as organizational policies ad industry standards.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural direction to development teams on the design, development, testing, implementation, and deployment of secure software
- Support the software quality assurance
- Ensure ongoing product adherence to technology standards, business objectives, and requirements
- Promote adherence to best practices in the area of security, performance, scalability, usability and maintainability of software
- Support the rollout and implementation of software to clients, assure completeness of technical documentation and provide end-user support as needed
- Cooperate with partners and external stakeholders as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in the design and delivery of enterprise-grade solutions
- Experience in secure software engineering (secure development lifecycle, security by design, etc.) and network security is a must
- Experience with cyber ranges is a plus
- Experience with software quality assurance is a plus
- Understanding and experience with programming applications in Java, C/C++ or Python is a plus
- Familiarity with security standards and frameworks including NIST, ISO 27001, European cybersecurity certification framework for ICT products is a plus
- Certification CompTIA Security+, CASP+, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Security or CSSLP or other certification in cybersecurity/ security field is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including report writing, presentation skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical team members and other stakeholders
- Must be capable of passing security clearance background investigation
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse VisionSpace Technologies. Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.