Working on behalf of a client who develops scientific experiments for research in space focused on the International Space Station and other microgravity environments.
The organisation is also active in the development of satellites. They are looking to strengthen the team with a customer facing “Technical Project Manager”.
- Responsible for the management of a project and meeting the project goals.
- The project goals are: delivering the project requirements/scope within the agreed planning and cost.
- The PM has full project authority and will functionally lead the project team.
Reporting & lead:
- Reports to the COO.
- Aligns with the various stakeholders.
- Customer interaction.
- Functional team lead
Responsibilities & key tasks:
- Ensures that the a.m. project goals are met.
- Ensures a qualitative execution of the project (where team members are urged to meet the deadlines and are taking full ownership).
- Will align with the technical team to meet the system and subsystem requirements and to avoid unnecessary work.
- Manages the project finance status and takes recovery actions where needed.
- Manages the project planning and ensures that the baseline planning is met. Takes recovery actions where needed.
- Justifies and has a continuous overview of the required manpower to meet the project milestones.
- Master degree is preferred
- Couple of years of experience in space sector
- Experience in project management is an absolute must (+/- 5 years).
- Preferably experience in managing technical project or electronics related project.
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral). Knowledge of Dutch is added value.
- Strong communicative and leadership capabilities.
- Being capable of getting things done within a team.
- Strong motivator, result driven, persistent, stress resistant.
- Strong team player.
If you are open to discussing this opportunity please apply with your CV with a suitable time to schedule a conversation.