Solving Problems With People
Senior Data Scientist EMEA
Ideal Locations – UK, France, DACH, Nordics, Benelux
Vivid Technology is delighted to be partnering with a forward-thinking technology/software vendor within the Data Intelligence field.
Coming from a traditional background with self serve;
- Data Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Streaming Analytics
Their solutions are leading more towards Data Science principles, and thus they are now involved in AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics projects.
To support the uptake and growth of their Data Analytics Practice, they are now searching for a Senior Data Scientist who will support their customers and teams across EMEA. An exciting opportunity to be the go-to Data Scientist in the EMEA region.
You will work with enterprise customers across various verticals to provide impactful analytics to help drive change and solve complex business problems.
You will apply data analysis and statistical techniques to various data sets to develop predictive models and apply other machine learning techniques. Responsible for the presentation and deployment phases and the successful implementation of predictive analytics.
- Capture requirements
- Ability to conduct presentations to business and technical audiences
- Strong Data Preparation expertise
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Strategic deployment of Advanced Analytic solutions
- Provide tangible business value to clients
- Be a trusted adviser internally and externally for customers
- Comfortable working cross-vertical
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning or related field
- Previous experience in a Data Science role (ideally leading teams/project teams)
- Data Mining Exposure
- Working knowledge of Data Science related technologies (SAS, Matlab, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of traditional data-driven technology (ETL, DWH, BI etc.)
- Leadership capability
The companies ethos is built around continuous development and learning; they are continually looking to improve as a company and as individuals.
They are flying under the radar, and that is the way they like it! They have won some fascinating projects coming their way and looking to continue growing their Analytics practice moving forward.