We are an enterprise AI solution provider that helps businesses do more with less. Better outcomes, with lesser resources and carbon footprint. We build AI to better manage the Internet of Things (IoT) and power responsible enterprises.
We build intelligent applications that incorporate industry, functional processes and engineering know-how into AI applications that can be deployed >10X faster than typical consulting engagements.
Our products are elegantly and beautifully designed not just on the outside, but also on the inside, creating a User Experience that both Users and Enterprises love.
We are a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT and Big Data and who love their respective crafts. The founding members are leaders from Accenture and EY where they incubated and scaled AI practices. The Management Team has a successful track record of delivering successful AI and IoT projects across APAC and building analytics businesses that were very successful commercially. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field.
As a Data Engineer/Data Modeller you will work alongside our talented data engineering team and data scientist team to build and deploy AI applications for our clients on cloud and on-premise data ecosystems. You will use your expertise to solve complex challenges in data engineering and deployment for the SPOCK platform.
- Build and improve data engineering application development for data science that enable data scientist to build an end-to-end AI application quickly.
- Work very closely with, and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Designers, and data scientist.
- Design and build data management platform, data landscape and data models.
- Implement Data Architecture at scale on various cloud platforms with clustered databases.
- Engage in cross-team technical design discussions on application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Must have can do attitude and evolve yourself by learning new techniques, workarounds and tools everyday.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Preference for Bachelor’s/Master’s or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes in a way that product stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- 7+ years of experience with design and development of distributed, realtime, scalable data engineering and ETL/ELT applications.
- 3+ years of experience with using and developingtechnologies(minimum two if not all) such as BigData(Hadoop all flavors), MySQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB,Redis, TimescaleDB ,Apache Cassandra, CouchBase/CouchDB,Spark(Scala/Python), Relational Databases, PostgresSQL,RedShift, Azure CosmosDB, Amazon DynamoDB, GoogleDatastore ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS EMR, AzureDatabricks, HDInsight etc
- 3+ years of experience developing data engineering applications using Spark/Flink(Scala/Java/Python), Azure Databricks stack, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue
- 2+ years of experience in shell scripting(Bash/KSh/CSh), Scala, Python, Jscript, Ruby, Go etc.
- 2+ years of experience in designing data models using tools such as ERWin, ER Studio, Toad Data Modeller etc. Must have understanding of Data Lake Data Models such as Data Vault,
- General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of SBC(Single Board Computers) such as Nvidia Jetsen Nano, Raspeberry Pi, PCDuino, BeagleBone(Black/Blue), Arduino etc
- Knowledge of Apache Flink with Scala/Java API knowledge
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
- For the right candidate Employment Pass will be sponsored (>8 years of experience)