We are an enterprise AI solution provider that helps businesses do more with less. Better outcomes, with lesser resources and carbon footprint. We build AI to better manage the Internet of Things (IoT) and power responsible enterprises. We build intelligent applications that incorporate industry, functional processes and engineering know-how into AI applications that can be deployed >10X faster than typical consulting engagements. Our products are elegantly and beautifully designed not just on the outside, but also on the inside, creating a User Experience that both Users and Enterprises love.
Vulcan AI is looking for passionate Data Scientists
We are a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT and Big Data and who love their respective crafts. The founding members are leaders from Accenture and EY where they incubated and scaled AI practices. The Management Team has a successful track record of delivering successful AI and IoT projects across APAC and building analytics businesses that were very successful commercially. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field.
As a Data Scientist, you will work on translating business problems to data science questions, and selecting appropriate AI algorithms and pipelines to answer these questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our clients.
- Develop new deep learning pipelines & models in our Vision AI & AI for IoT suite of applications
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for industrial applications
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from our clients and Vulcan AI to ensure we are using the right features and data elements in the model
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- 5+ Years of Applied Machine Learning experience(regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning)
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics)
- Ability to drive project and work both independenlty and in a team
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with scalable ML(MapReduce, streaming)
- Exposure to Deep Learning platforms such as pytorch, tensorflow etc.
- ML Engineering experience in implementing models for streaming(eg. pyspark), MapReduce etc.
- Portfolio of projects and papers in the domain of AI and IoT is a plus
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
- For the right candidate Employment Pass will be sponsored (>7 years of experience)