Full Stack Engineer
We are an enterprise AI solution provider that helps businesses do more with less. Better outcomes, with lesser resources and carbon footprint. We build AI to better manage the Internet of Things (IoT) and power responsible enterprises. We build intelligent applications that incorporate industry, functional processes and engineering know-how into AI applications that can be deployed >10X faster than typical consulting engagements. Our products are elegantly and beautifully designed not just on the outside, but also on the inside, creating a User Experience that both Users and Enterprises love.
Vulcan AI is looking for passionate Full Stack Engineers
We are a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT and Big Data and who love their respective crafts. The founding members are leaders from Accenture and EY where they incubated and scaled AI practices. The Management Team has a successful track record of delivering successful AI and IoT projects across APAC and building analytics businesses that were very successful commercially. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field.
As an Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for ideating, designing, developing and deploying cutting edge Applied Intelligence full stack applications and solutions that help industrial businesses drive digital transformation.
- Build modular and scalable UI components for the AI applications using latest front-end frameworks like ReactJs, Angular
- Build highly scalable and avilable backend solutions for the AI applications
- Work with the CEO, CTO and the Head of AI closely to develop solutions as per the product roadmap
- Performance tuning of the existing applications
- Fix bugs, improve the application stability and code quality
- Supporting the delivery of business-led AI projects for Company’s clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- The ability to anticipate needs and take required actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail
- Knowledge in prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Figma and InVision
- UI libraries like Bootstrap, Ionic, Material etc.
- Working with cloud providers like Azure, AWS, GCP
- Serverless programming experience
- Experience in GIT, SVN or other version control tools
- Redis Caching
- Knowledge of Docker containers
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident