We are an enterprise AI solution provider that helps businesses do more with less. Better outcomes, with lesser resources and carbon footprint. We build AI to better manage the Internet of Things (IoT) and power responsible enterprises. We build intelligent applications that incorporate industry, functional processes and engineering know-how into AI applications that can be deployed >10X faster than typical consulting engagements. Our products are elegantly and beautifully designed not just on the outside, but also on the inside, creating a User Experience that both Users and Enterprises love.
Vulcan AI is looking for passionate UX Designers
We are a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT and Big Data and who love their respective crafts. The founding members are leaders from Accenture and EY where they incubated and scaled AI practices. The Management Team has a successful track record of delivering successful AI and IoT projects across APAC and building analytics businesses that were very successful commercially. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field.
As a UX Designer, we want you to design experiences and interfaces that bring machines and humans closer to make better, faster and smarter decisions.
- Work with our Clients and Product Managers to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes and product designs.
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: collaborating with stakeholders to determine how users will navigate and interact with Vulcan AI products.
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Identify design problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered approach to rapidly test and iterate on product concepts.
- Represent design thinking in discussions with product stakeholders, assess design needs for projects, work with product managers to scope and refine projects.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum of four years of experience designing for complex enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes in a way that product stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios and wire framing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A high level of expertise with UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Figma and InVision.
- Experience in logo design, creating SVGs, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in building prototypes for different screen types (web, mobile & tablets).
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Preference for candidates with a Masters or Doctoral degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and other related fields.
- General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Experience creating style guides and pattern libraries to drive product consistency.
- Experience with group presentations and public speaking.
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident