One platform to run all your marketing, better.
The leading digital experience platform (DXP) provider, Optimizely, has acquired Welcome, a four-time Gartner Leader that brings the best capabilities of content marketing platforms (CMP), marketing resource management (MRM), and digital asset management (DAM) together in a single solution. The combined company will empower marketing teams at brands across the globe to drive real business value through better customer experiences.
Optimizely has over 9,000 brands, from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow. Not only are we financially sound and growing, but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity worth $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business cultures with an emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply!
We’re just getting started!
Rigorous statistical analysis is at the core of all our digital experimentation and optimization offerings. Our platform runs the industry’s leading statistical analysis tool – Stats Engine, advancing and combining state-of-the-art sequential hypothesis testing techniques with false discovery rate controls. We want to empower our customers to make rigorous decisions using streaming data from their online experiments.
The team collaborates with Data Science and Product to implement and deploy statistical libraries and services. The team also collaborates with customer success teams on customer-focused statistics tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop next-generation Statistical Services that provide insight into experiments run outside of the Optimizely experimentation Platform.
- Become a Stat SME and technical liaison for the Service developers in the Analytics space.
- Develop capabilities that maximize the insights our customers can obtain from the high-dimensional streaming data we collect.
- Develop public-facing APIs that deliver an appealing and frictionless experience for customer managing experiments with the Optimizely platform.
- Partner with Service developers to create and manage test data.
- Asses large-scale data for data quality issues.
- Lead backend data initiatives to facilitate result output via data standardization.
- Organize, plan, and participate in large projects through to completion.
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to deliver on the Data Platform roadmap.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong coding and engineering abilities, proficiency in R and Python 3 preferred.
- You have a background in Statistics.
- You are comfortable offering alternative solutions to analyze.
- You look at engineering problems holistically.
- You are self-motivated, yet still enjoy working in partnership across an organization.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent area of study.
- You feel comfortable interfacing with customers as needed to troubleshoot data issues or Service functionality.
- You are comfortable with or motivated to maintain repositories for analysis techniques.
Some technologies we work with
- Python, R, SQL
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Jupyter, Colab notebooks, Databricks
- Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Monitoring and observability tooling
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space.
- Best-in-class compensation plans.
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Two annual festival bonuses.
- Medical insurance.
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports.
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team-building events.
- Performance enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back.
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world.
Note: This role can be available as a remote opportunity so we encourage people from all over Bangladesh to apply.
At Optimizely, we have a standardized language to English, and it is crucial to have good English communication skills to be successful in your global role. All our external and cross-location communication are done in US English (en-us), but internally you can speak in whichever native language you most identify with.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.