We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Test development and implementation for testing and characterization of NAND memory on Nextest or Advantest ATE test systems.
- Able to create pattern on the ATE for various command sequences of NAND interface.
- Develop and write automated code on ATE to control all test blocks during the collection and processing of characterization data which can run automatically to generate required PVT electrical parameters.
- Provide test engineering support for design debug activity and failure analysis.
- Perform data mining, data analysis and validate the data.
- Characterization of all memory technology and designs for logic/functionality, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability.
- Generating characterization data for new product design and feedback to design.
- Silicon micro-probing may be required.
- Port codes from one tester platform to another tester platform with a good understanding on limitation of respective ATE’s.
- Participate with a team consisting of marketing, systems, design, test, and project management to support the successful launch of new products.
Required Basic Qualification & Skills:
- Strong understanding of electrical circuit analysis, CMOS/Silicon device knowledge, design, and test fundamentals.
- Develop new codes for various Characterization (AC/DC) parameters on ATE and automate them with a PTFS interface.
- Strong Debug and problem solving skills.
- Bring up of Silicon for new NAND design on ATE that includes functional tests, ICC, AC Timing, System sequence testing etc.
- Highly motivated, energetic individuals to take up bench characterization challenges on stand-alone /automated bench setup.
- Knowledge of C is must.
- Strong leadership and planning skills to plan and deliver timely results.
- Good debugging exposure and root cause analysis for new analog and IO designs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Knowledge of statistics, data analysis tools, C, or other scripting tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or Master of Engineering/Technology in Engineering (Electronics/Telecommunication) with 4+ year of Industry experience in Lab environment.
- Expertise in using test & measurement equipment used in Post Silicon Validation (High Speed DSA, Programmable Voltage/Current Sources and Measurement equipment, AWG, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.)
- Experience in digital test systems (ATE’s).
- Knowledge for Multilayer Board design, testing, integration and Signal Integrity issues.
- Some understanding of differential signaling, transmission line theory.
- Experience with ATE and related automation software.