The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
- Must have taken at least 2 dedicated courses in Analog and Mixed signal circuit design
- Thorough understanding of MOS device physics and fundamentals of CMOS circuit design and analysis.
- Fundamentals of, Electrical circuit Analysis, RC, RL and RLC circuit analysis
- 2nd order system and feedback concepts – Operation amplifier, Comparators and voltage/Current reference circuits.
- Excellent documentation skills ,Written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
- M.E / M.Tech with 4-5 years of relevant experience.
Selected Candidate would be required to do the following:
- Work with Nonvolatile Memory Analog design team toDesign, simulate, and verify critical circuits like Voltage regulators, LDO, Current and Voltage reference, High Voltage charge pumps etc using industry standard EDA tools.
- Work with layout engineers and closely interact during the design phase by reviewing layout and providing input as needed and perform post layout simulations (Back-annotation) of Analog blocks.
- Participate in the Full chip verification and documentation of Analog TOP.
- Detailed Documentation of Module specifications, signal list, layout guidelines and Checklist.
- Verify and characterize silicon using lab equipment’s and testers Communicate effectively with Off-site counterparts and sync up the teams of either sides.