Build and deploy enterprise scale build solutions, including:
Working on development and deployment of Ansible automation across Secure Development Factory (SDF), including (but not limited to):
- Maintenance and optimization
- Development roles/playbooks/modules
- End to end workflow orchestration
- Hands-on experience designing, deployment and maintenance of both Linux and Windows container solutions
- Work closely with development teams (development, release, QA, production) to constantly look for ways to bring out new solutions and improve already solutions deployed to meet their needs.
- Critical team player supporting CaaS (Container as a Service) offering
- Good experience in cloud-based platform solutions and container-based solutions in Kubernetes
- Provide support and maintain Secure Development Factory infrastructure
- Implement new deployments and support structure for the Secure Development Factory applications
- Experience working on DC/OS, Mesosphere is a plus
What we need to see:
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years of relevant industry experience, with at least 5 years of hands-on technical leadership experience on container technologies
- Extensive experience in the design, implementation, delivery and support of sophisticated software build/test/continuous release and deployment infrastructure.
- Extensive experience developing and automating continuous integration/delivery pipelines.
- Must have Hands on with Kubernetes Objects Creation using YAML (Deployment, State-Full, Ingress, Daemon, Persistent Volumes, etc…)
- Extensive experience in Development & Testing of Roles based Playbooks using Ansible, understanding of Ansible Tower, Tower APIs, Linux Bash Scripting and (Python Scripting is a Plus).
- Experience with Jenkins Pipeline as a Code, Leveraging Groovy to write pipelines & Ability to work with Distributed Version Control System (GIT) and Integration as part of CI/CD workflow.
- Knowledge or Experience with Terraform is a PLUS
- Must possess strong documentation skills and can work with rapid change and at a fast pace.
- Proven ability to influence and/or lead high performing/ geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
SNDK Data Center Ops and Eng Srvcs (G&A)
SanDisk India DDC Pvt Ltd
Requisition # JR-0000057924