The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The next big thing in data is you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide good cleanliness at HDD development and manufacturing process with Development/SQE team and oversea sites.
- Support contamination control with oversea manufacturing sites (HVM sites)
At New Product Launch
- Work for new products’ cleanliness data confirmation (Component/Process)
- Work for product’s contamination improvement with related teams
- Share contamination LL between all programs
Process cleanliness control and improvement
- Mfg line and cleanroom cleanliness evaluation and monitoring
- Mfg line and cleanroom cleanliness maintain and improvement
- Cleanroom materials & consumables qualification
- Knowledge/experience about the cleanliness control of “HDD or HDD components.
- Or equivalent knowledge/ experience.
- Knowledge/ experience about the HDD (or similar precision device) production, and production control.
- General knowledge about the cleanliness control of HDD/ HDD components, chemical analysis and quality control.
- Fluent English and Japanese
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.