Western Digital has long been at the forefront of game changing innovations. From the invention of the first hard drive to recent advancements in 3D NAND our journey of innovation continues to inspire those who dare to think big about the possibilities of data.
The next big thing in data is you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, failure analysis and device debug
- Manages production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to high volume production. Interfaces with design, process, test and reliability engineering to solve problems. Sustains products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Be responsible for RPG Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan.
- Provide correct test conditions for advanced memories and define test flow for volume testing needs
- Product evaluation DOE of reliability / DPPM improvement and die sort yield improvement.
- Perform test time analysis to find the lowest cost test method while meeting aggressive quality goals
- Develop testing methods to accelerate new products into high volume manufacturing
- Contribute and drive projects assigned by global new product definition teams to bring new products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or relevant courses, Master’s preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in semiconductor testing and/or product engineering
- Have knowledge on NOR/NAND or RAM testing
- Understands up to expertise in any programming language with preference to C/C++
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork, willing to learn, logical thinker and able to work under pressure.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.