We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Sustaining support and enhance existing manufacturing SAP-MES Integration system and other satellite system.
- Development in the area of SAP-MES Integration system enhancement, new application system and any other system development and enhancement.
- Design and development based on Microsoft .Net technology for enabling the communication between machine, Camstar, SAP, reporting and other systems.
- Web Service, Window Service, Camstar API, SAP .Net Connector 3 (sapnco) and ASP.Net development as part of the automation initiative for front-end, tester and back-end.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis user requirement and provide proper solution.
- Document on requirement and specification.
- Desire to meet the goals on quality, yield, cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Define, construct, implement, and support SAP-MES system with application environment.
- Design, develop, and implement SAP-MES and other application for internal customers.
- Require Bachelor degree and above in Electronics Engineering, Automation, Computer Technology or related major.
- Require good written and verbal English.
- Require good communication skills with other groups.
- Working experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Strong programming skills with client/server scripting.
- Strong database query design with PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of XML, Web Service, Window Service, SAP RFC and Web application.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices
- Knowledge on Oracle database and Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Strong knowledge in .Net, C# programming.
- Ability to understand SAP/Camstar communication protocol.
- Work closely with business about issue feedback and new requirement collection.
- Work closely with key users about applications and processes definition and optimization.
- Work closely with other IT team members on the coloration.
Requisition # JR-0000058071