ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design AR assets, coding, enhancing the User Interface and User Experience for end user, along with providing support and ongoing maintenance.
- Create custom AR (Augmented Reality) experiences for enterprise use cases and setup virtual environments for a wide range of AR scenarios.
- Research and develop scalable computer vision and machine learning solutions for complex problems.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to integrate image analytics algorithms and software, as well as develop system prototypes.
- Develop and deploy supply chain optimization systems into manufacturing environment using OR (Operation Research) and discrete event simulation.
- Leverage data mining techniques in mathematics, statistics, information technology, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering, visualization etc to discover insightful patterns.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data; develop deep-dive analysis and machine learning / AI models into application or integrate with any pre-existing systems; demonstrate successful use cases and wins to drive business value.
- Constantly learn new front tier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to manufacturing operations to meet KPIs.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer science, data science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant work experience and education background.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience.
- We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Required: Python, Tensorflow framework, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision.
- Optional: Chatbot (added advantage) with NLP, NLU.
- Familiar with some of the following Statistical Analysis and Modelling Tools: JMP, Minitab, SPSS, Enterprise Miner, Enterprise Guide, SAS coding.
- Practical experience in application of ML and Deep Learning algorithms.
- SQL, Relational databases, Big Data platforms, AWS Redshift etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and become productive on new technologies, APIs, development languages and frameworks.
- Experience in data mining, data wrangling and handling JSON, CSV files.
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes etc.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Analytics Ops & Data Systems (KL)
WESTERN DIGITAL TECH AND REGIONAL CENTER (M) SDN. BHD
Requisition #: JR-0000058694