About The Position
We are looking for an outstanding Product Marketing Manager with excellent writing skills to become our product evangelist and play an integral role in developing effective product messaging. As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for transforming technical product capabilities into product narratives that drive product usage and new sales. You will produce various technical and marketing collaterals
What you will do:
- Create technical marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition, benefits and features to customers, including: use cases, datasheets, whitepapers, articles, webinars etc
- Manage all product content planning and execution: collecting, analyzing and conveying technical capabilities and translating them into real-world, relatable product narratives
- Work closely with the Product team and the Sales team to translate the product and capabilities into customer value that will be used across the organization
- Develop deep understanding of the target audiences and the competition
Who are you?
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B technical product marketing
- Proven experience with building a deep understanding of customers & their use cases, value proposition, the market, and the competition.
- Proven experience with product positioning, messaging and strategy as you launch products globally with a cross functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, business managers, and salespeople.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in writing and producing marketing materials (you will be asked to share examples).
- Proficient with building the voice of the customer fact base on your product & use cases by conducting interviews, designing surveys, and creating customer feedback loops.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent command of relevant software and tools.
- English – native reading and writing