A Solid Revolution
X-Bow Systems, Inc. (pronounced “Crossbow”) is an U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, combined with our space launch and modular boost platforms, make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
As an employee at X-Bow, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a range of diverse activities to apply X-Bow’s unique technologies as well as the flexibility to focus on areas that will further your individual professional interests and career path. In this position, you will serve a critical role in helping us execute advanced technology projects and conduct space launch programs for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical and mechanical equipment
- Organize and compile work logs, equipment repairs and maintenance records
- Enforce and adhere to all safety and environmental procedures
- Assemble and integrate mechanical and electrical components as instructed by supervisory staff
- Monitor inventory and order parts when necessary
- Conduct regular and routine maintenance and compliance checks on all machinery systems, parts and company vehicles
- Regularly meet with vendors and suppliers to maintain a consistent and efficient supply-chain
- Assist in the transportation and shipment of materials to and from different locations
- General housekeeping & maintenance of manufacturing floor area and company leased facilities
Experience and Skill Requirements
- This job requires a High School Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 2-years prior and relative experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that effect employee safety
- May be required to operate and work at odd and off-shift hours
- Must be willing to learn and adapt in a rapidly developing company
- Able to work across a variety of different programs in several different locations
This position is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico but requires travel to Socorro, New Mexico on an almost daily basis and occasional other locations the company may acquire in the future
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Whatever your intersection of identities you are welcome at X-Bow!