Full Stack Developer
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. (pronounced "Crossbow") is a U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, space launch, and modular boost platforms make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
X-Bow Systems is expanding and looking to fill a new position for a Full-Stack Developer.
As an employee at X-Bow, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a range of diverse activities to apply X-Bow’s unique technologies, as well as the flexibility to focus on areas that will further your individual professional interests and career path. In this position, you will serve a critical role in helping us execute advanced technology projects and conduct space launch programs for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies. We are looking for a candidate who combines strong communication, organization, and management skills with broad interests and experience in the aerospace industry. As a key member of a small, dynamic, and highly skilled team, you will be expected to actively collaborate with others as well as work independently to accomplish assignments and responsibilities successfully.
- Work with internal customers to design and develop full-stack applications that help them do their job more quickly and efficiently
- Works within team to define and implement best practices across the range of provided software engineering services
- Collect and analyze data to understand and improve application performance
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in hardware focused industries such as aerospace and automotive
- Ability to work independently/remotely and as part of a team on rapid development programs, often contributing to multiple projects in parallel
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Must be a US Persons as defined by § 120.62 of the ITAR
- Experience with UI (Electron), Databases (PostgreSQL), Messaging Queues: Kafka/MQTT/RabbitMQ, Distributed Systems, Data Analytics
- Experience with R&D, Development and Qualification test programs
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of source control tools and concepts such as git workflows, versioning, branching
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. (pronounced “Crossbow”) is a U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, space launch, and modular boost platforms make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is based on merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.