Xplore is a Seattle-based company offering Space as a Service®. Xplore provides hosted payloads, communication relay services and exclusive datasets to its customers via the Xcraft®, the company’s multi-mission spacecraft. Xplore’s mission is to expand robotic exploration via commercial missions at and beyond Earth, to the Moon, Mars, Venus, Lagrange points and near-Earth asteroids for national space agencies, national security agencies, sovereign space agencies and universities.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Conduct active recruitment campaigns for growing company: write and post job requisitions; search and interview candidates; select successful applicants
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Identify future staffing needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
- Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Xplore is an equal opportunity employer; employment with Xplore is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All persons hired will be required to be a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.