Military PNT will host a range of presentations from both the commercial (NAVISP, UK GNSS) and military (GPS, NTS-3) graded capability, aiming to cover satellite navigation technology in depth, with topics such as:
- PNT resilience
- Legal frameworks
- Case study analysis on GNSS outages and
- How warfighters operate in denied and degraded environments.
Bringing together requirement officers, procurement officials, R&D scientists, operators and industry representatives, Military PNT is an essential date for all those in the field.
Highlights of Military PNT:
- Senior military briefings comprehensively covering GPS and NTS-3 programmes: highlighting the present and future of PNT.
- Hear key updates from commercial solution providers building cutting edge technologies with international partners
- Explore a diverse array of topics including PNT resilience, legal frameworks, case study analysis on GNSS outages and warfighter navigation requirements.
- Understand how the UK’s PNT landscape will look in a post-Galileo environment
- Engage with senior military and industry leaders in PNT
With an anticipated 120+ attendees, 6 hours of networking and an extensive exhibition space, this year’s conference will be an important forum to engage key players in this essential domain.
To register or for more information visit http://www.militarypnt.com/cis