Over the last few years, the space industry has been the standout part of the global economy with astronomical growth. www.CareersIn.Space has been the leading force for Space career opportunities, including the related high-tech fields of: Additive Manufacturing, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cyber Security, Drones, Hypersonics, Information & Communications Technology, Machine Learning, Optics, Quantum Computing, Robotics, Space Law, Space Medicine and Virtual Reality.
Now as we emerge from the COVID zone, the space industry will consolidate and become more competitive. There will no longer be virgin space with no competitors for start-ups and venture capital will no longer rain unrestrained.
Now is the time to “sharpen the axe” and be sure that you have put yourself in the best position, as the top talent is fought over and any dead wood is rejected.
Ensure you can put a tick against each of these points, if you want to stay on the best trajectory.
- Have you registered at https://www.careersin.space/login-or-register/ (it is free for Candidates)?
- Have you loaded your Resume and completed your Profile?
- Have you used the Search facility? https://www.careersin.space/candidates/search-space-careers/
- Have you set Job Alerts for your areas of interest?
- Have you followed on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/careersin-space/ ?
- Have you started submitting Job Applications?
In 2023 we look forward to continuing to serve those who are proactive.